Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Help me...


I am writing a song! I'm writing a song because for one I love writing, for two I love playing the guitar, and for three I love singing! Every time I hear a song by someone else, I wonder how in the world they do it, because everytime I attempt it seems impossible to do! The song I'm creating is called "Help me".
                                                 
I am going to be a professional photographer, but I might be a song writer, too.

I'm nearly finished with my song. I'm going to try and finish it this week and I might share it with you if I'm brave enough.

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog, man! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you! Can't wait to see how God uses you and your passions and gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR YOUR SONG!! LOVE YOU!!
    MAMA KAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting you are writing a song!! Both of my children love to write songs and give praises to God. Good for you for doing this.

    Praising God for another song writer!!
    <><

    ReplyDelete